To stay close to your holidays spot, discover :
- The beach of Le Moutchic and its many water activities : sailing, paddle, canoe-kayak, water skiing, catamarans, motor boats, ...
- The natural reserve of the pond of Cousseau is located between the lake of Carcans-Hourtin and Lacanau and occupies 600 ha
The lake of Lacanau is located 7 km from the ocean beaches of the Atlantic coast, including the famous seaside resort of Lacanau Océan :
- Supervised beaches 7 days / 7 from mid-June to mid-September
- Many activities : surfing, casino, cinema, market, shops ...
- Lacanau Pro, surf competition in August
In the south,Discover the Arcachon basin. Between fishing and oyster farming, from the peninsula of Cap Ferret to the Dune du Pyla, admire beautiful landscapes and unique architecture.
- Oyster farming to taste and buy oysters
- Arcachon : paradise of architecture and fantasy.
- Dune du Pyla: 109 m high, 500 m wide and 2700 m long, it is the highest in Europe, the Great Dune of Pilat is renowned for its unusual dimensions and stunning scenery that it offers on the forest, the Banc d'Arguin and the ocean
- The Cap Ferret peninsula with its beautiful beaches, numerous boat trips in the middle of the islands and its lighthouse offering superb views
- Le Teich and its bird sanctuary located in the countryside, between the delta of a wild river, the Leyre, and salty waters of the Bay of Arcachon
- Gujan Mestras and its water park
In the north,
Go to the Pointe de Grave :
- Carcans-Maubuisson and domain of Bombannes on the shores of the largest freshwater lake in France.
- Hourtin port and its famous island for children and numerous water sports : sailing, paddle, catamarans, canoeing-kayaking, motorboat rentals ...
- Vendays Montalivet and renowned naturist center.
- Soulac-sur-Mer and its small tourist train.
- Le Verdon and its lighthouse of Cordouan, his ferry and the spectacular entrance of the Gironde estuary