A few important rules:
- Any person wishing to stay at least one night in the campsite has to check in at the reception and complete police formalities.
- minors not accompanied by their parents will not be admitted.
- Family campsite : The silence has to be total between 11 pm and 7 am. The bar closes at 23.45 pm. Night guardians walk throughout the night to maintain silence on the campsite.
- Visitors are allowed but always with the permission of the warden before entering the campsite.
- Only one vehicle per plot is allowed, other vehicles must park in the visitor parking (extra 1 € / day / additional vehicle).
- The speed of vehicle traffic in the campsite is limited to 10km / h.
- Traffic is strictly prohibited from 11 pm to 7 am.
- The pitches and mobile homes must be kept clean throughout the stay.
- Open fires (wood, coal, ...) are strictly prohibited. Barbecues using gas or electricity are allowed.
- The beaches on the campsite are neither private nor watched.
- Pets are not allowed from July 1st to August 31st. During the low saeson, a proof of vaccination is required.
Conditions for renting a mobile home:
- Weekly rentals from Saturday 4 pm to Saturday 10 am.
- Maximum 5 people allowed.
- The amount of your stay is due in full on the day of arrival. No deduction for late arrival or early departure.
- A deposit of 120€ is required on arrival.
- The day before leaving, an appointment must be taken for inventory.
- The tenant must keep the mobile home in an excellent state of cleanliness and hygiene. Otherwise, a charge of 45€ will be deducted from the deposit.
- CANCELLATION : Until March 31st : the deposit will be refunded except the booking fees. Between April 1st and April 30th : 50% of the deposit will be refunded except the booking fees. Between May 1st and May 31st : The total amount paid will be kept. After May 31st : the total amount of the stay is due.
- No additional installation is allowed on the mobile-home plot.
- Pets are strictly forbidden.
Conditions for renting a plot :
- From 12 am to 12 am the next day.
- Maximum 6 persons authorized per plot.
- The amount of your stay must be paid at the end of your stay.
- The pitches must be kept clean.
- Silence must be total between 11 pm and 7 am. Similarly, no vehicle traffic is allowed from 11 pm to 7 am.
- Reservations can be canceled at least one month before the arrival. In this case, the deposit will be refunded except the booking fees.
- Modification of stay (dates, number of people, ...) must be reported by e-mail before the day of arrival.
- Pets are not allowed from July 1st to August 31st, allowed during low season only on presentation of a proof of vaccination.